Be the hero you want to be.
December 12, 1942 -- A fleet of state-of-the-art Japanese "Zero" fighter planes fly within the Pacific Ocean theatre of war. The Filipino-American air force led by fighter pilot Jesus Villamor, in true David versus Goliath fashion, courageously engage the superior enemy fleet with their outclassed P-26 "Peashooters". Their success in this encounter ultimately earned Villamor a Distinguished Service Cross (DSC) from the American army, immortalising himself in the annals of Philippine history. KLO & CO celebrates this patriotic act of courage and service against all odds through the Villamor wristwatch.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Case Size: 41mm Diameter
- Case Height: 12mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Case Back: Engraved 316L Stainless Steel Infinite Case Back
- Strap: Black Crocodile Tapered Genuine Leather with Curved End Links, White Stitching, and Blue Lining (75mm x 115mm)
- Dial: Matte Frost White "Panda"
- Hyper Axis Dial: Villamor, DSC Pilot
- Micro Precision Dial: Time, Arabic Numeral Indices
- Caliber: Hybrid Movement KCM 081 (Miyota Automatic Winding 6T51 + Swiss Ronda 1032)
- Crystal: Domed Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Water Resistance: 3ATM
- Features: 42 hour Power Reserve for the Hyper Axis dial when fully wound, 2 years Battery Life for the Micro Precision
- Warranty: One Year Service Warranty